W HH Warm Pant Merino CLEARANCE
W HH Warm Pant Merino RRP: £55.00
The HH Merino Lady Pant offers all the wicking and moisture management benefits of the standard ladies' pant, but with the added benefit of a Merino Wool layer for added thermal properties.
A perfect choice in extreme cold conditions below a trouser or ski pant or simply for those who feel the cold more.
Helly Hansen Lady Merino Pant RRP: £55.00
With the W HH Warm Pant, Merino thermal and Polypropylene wicking qualities combine to bring you the best all round thermal baselayer on the market - twice as effective and twice the performance of any polyester baselayer.
And, with a Merino wool content for added thermal properties, the Merino Pant is a combination of the two best base layer materials available:
Polyproylene is proven as the best performance baselayer fabric you can buy. It may be expensive but it wicks and drys twice as fast as polyester or any other cheaper base layer fabrics used by others.
New Zealand Merino wool is widely recognised as a natural high insulation fabric that's lightweight, has a luxurious soft feel and has extremely low moisture retention levels. Combined, the two materials are unbeatable as a cold weather baselayer for anyone who's active outdoors.
- Excellent thermal properties
- Fast moisture transport
- Better performance and higher wicking than any polyester baselayer
- Rapid drying
- Odour resistant
- Does not pill
- Retains shape wash after wash
- Ultimate high wicking cold weather baselayer
- Hot Pink
- Imperial Purple
- Fabric: 55% Polypropylene, 36% New Zealand Merino, 9% Nylon
- Sizing: Please note HH products are sized, Small, Medium, Large and not 10, 12 14. The sizing correlates as follows: 8 (XS), 10 (S), 12 (M), 14 (L), 16 (XL, 18 (XXL)
|Product Brand||LIFA Baselayer|
|Type||Thermals / Base Layers|