Vango Calder 500 RRP £320.00
With its large sun canopy out front, and equally large living and sleeping areas, the Vango Calder 500 provides a great balance of outdoor, living and sleeping space. Plus with it's simple three pole tunnel design it's really easy to pitch.
The fully sewn in groundsheet keeps you snug, while the patented Tension Band System (TBS II®) can be attached for added stability when needed. With compact packaging and at an affordable price, this is an ideal tent for couples and small families who are going on short breaks during the camping season.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- Vango patented TBS ®II Tension Band System ensures that the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles
- ProTex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- PE groundsheets are robust and hardwearing. Ideal fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable polyester inner tent allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable night's sleep
- Lights Out Inner Tent reduces the amount of early morning light
- PE inner tent groundsheet provides a robust, hardwearing and waterproof bathtub style base
- All poles are identical, for ease of pitching
- Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets store snacks, torches or electronics
- Large Diamond Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- All Vango tents use fully fire retardant fabrics that meet the European EN5912 safety standards
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912, in a certified wind and rain test centre to ensure tents will perform in the worst of weather
- Vango AirZone high and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent
- One entrance has a mesh door to allow for ventilation on warm days and nights while keeping flying insects outside
- Door with eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used
- Zipped entry point with Velcro tidies to run the cable to the lantern point and other electrical items
- Lantern hanging point in the living area or inner tent
- Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material giving 50% more volume to make pack away easier
- New from Vango, the pre-attached sun canopy provides a great place to relax, outside tent, sheltered from either the sun or the rain. It's also a good covered space to store extra kit
- The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Colour: Herbal Green
- Dimensions: Outer - L460 x W320 x H195 cm. Inner - L210 x W300 x H185 cm.
- Packed Size: 70 x 30 x 31 cm.
- Weight: 15.95 kg.
- Taped seams.
- Pitch: All in one - 10 minutes