Vango Blade 100 One Person Tent RRP: £100.00
The Vango Blade 100 is a simple, low weight tent that's designed for the traveller, biker or backpacker. Its low weight, small pack-size, simple one pole design and low price make it one of the best value single person tents on the market.
The Blade offers no nonsense set-up, reinforced pegging points and close to ground profile for extra stability in arduous weather. Some internal storage space too.
- Quick pitching
- Small pack size
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Multi-function flysheet door - Open from either side, or roll away completely for an open porch
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Orange reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Waterproof with fully taped seams
- Great value biking or backpacking tent
- Not to be beaten price!
- Colour: Cactus Green
- Dimensions: Outer - L300 x W 125cm x H95cm. Inner - L220 x W100 x H90 cm.
- Packed Size: 11 x 47 cm.
- Weight: 1.7 kg.
- Waterproofing: Waterproof to 3000 mm. Taped seams. Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheetVango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles
- Pitch: Inner first.