The North Face Womens Hedgehog II Sandal
The North Face Hedgehog II is the perfect sturdy sandal, which can be work across the rockiest terrains and slippery riverbanks. The Vibram outsoles guarantee a sure footing whilst the dual-density Cradle Guide midsoles will provide your feet with the support they need. The Hedgehog sandal features reinforced cords for a snug fit.
The North Face Hedgehog II Sandals for Women are a sturdy sandal ideal for hitting the rockiest of terrains. Great for a hot day, they are adjustable using the reinforced pulls to get the perfect fit. Vibram® outsoles give you a sure footing on wet or dry surfaces, while the dual-density CRADLE™ GUIDE midsoles ensure your feet are supported every step of the way. Tough synthetic leather uppers shrug off the elements.
- Three points of hook-and-loop adjustment at forefoot, instep and heel for a personalized fit
- Water-friendly, synthetic nubuck upper
- SBR lining package ensures all-day comfort in wet and dry conditions
- Removable heel strap easily converts into a slide
- Molded EVA midsole with X-2™ footbed cushioning for enhanced comfort
- Northotic™ ergonomically designed footbed
- Exclusive HydroTrak™ water-channeling, sticky rubber outsole
- Upper: Synthetic leather upper
- Upper: Reinforced pulls for easy adjustment on the fly
- Upper: Textured, screened detail
- Sole unit: Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- Sole unit: Vibram® rubber outsole has a lug pattern for traction on varied terrain
- Upper: Synthetic-leather upper