The North Face Men Hedgehog II Sandal
The Men’s Hedgehog II Sandal provide sturdy protection for summer adventures, with a tough synthetic leather upper and strong Vibram® outsole grip, you will be sure to keep your footing.
The North face Mens Hedgehog II Sandals are a reliable and comfortable sandal for your summer explorations. Created with a tough synthetic leather upper, they help with a steady footing in wet and dry environments. The Hedgehog II Sandals have a strong Vibram® outsole grip, while the CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole supports your feet as you scramble over boulders and through the woods. The reinforced pulls make it easy to adjust your sandals to get the perfect fit.
- Three points of hook-and-loop adjustment at forefoot, instep and heel for a personalized fit
- Water-friendly, synthetic nubuck upper
- SBR lining package ensures all-day comfort in wet and dry conditions
- Removable heel strap easily converts into a slide
- Molded EVA midsole with X-2™ footbed cushioning for enhanced comfort
- Northotic™ ergonomically designed footbed. Exclusive HydroTrak™ water-channeling, sticky rubber outsole
- Upper: Synthetic leather upper
- Upper: Reinforced pulls for easy adjustment on the fly
- Upper: Textured, screened detail
- Sole unit: Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ GUIDE
- Sole unit: Vibram® rubber outsole has a lug pattern for traction on varied terrain
- Upper: Synthetic-leather upper
- Approximate weight: 560 g