Berghaus Cornice III IA
Berghaus Cornice III IA. RRP: £210.00The Berghaus Cornice III Interactive is renowned not just for its traditional longer cut styling but for its practicality. Being Interactive it can be worn as a lightweight two layer Gore-Tex summer jacket, but come the cold weather, zip in a Berghaus Spectrum or other interactive fleece and you have a warm insulated winter jacket.
Berghaus Cornice III IA. RRP: £210.00The Berghaus Cornice Interactive III is renowned not just for its traditional longer cut styling but for its practicality.
The use of two layer Goretex makes the jacket highly waterproof and breathable whilst its longer cut and waist drawcord makes the Cornice a practical jacket whether you're in the city or on the mountain
The Berghaus Cornice is also highly practical thanks to its inner interactive zips that allow you to zip in a Berghaus Spectrum or other interactive fleece when the weather turns colder..
- Rollaway hood with stiffened peak.
- Combination elastic/hook & loop cuffs.
- Interactive zip feature allows an interactive fleece to be zipped inside in the winter
- Drawcords at waist & hem.
- Hidden waist drawcord.
- Two waist hand warmer pockets.
- Internal pocket.
- Double flap storm closure with press stud.
- Rentex "Chin guard" lined collar.
- Eclipse Navy
- Fabric: Two layer Gore-Tex
- Weight: 769g